Thursday, April 2, 2009

Less than flattering...



After the shoot is done, when I'm sitting in the editing room, pounding on the arrow keys looking for "the" shot, I always try to choose a flattering photo. Generally speaking, The Golden Rule guides my edit. However, on this one occasion I couldn't resist the upside-down, scrunched-face tumble. I must admit though, I felt a little guilty when I went back to this place the next day to shoot photos of the building... hehehehe... I kept expecting this little girl to come tumbling out of the nowhere, demanding to know why I selected this less than flattering image. Seriously, I had a complete escape plan ready in case the child decided to attack me! Guess we can't always take the high road. (FYI - I didn't run into the child... but I did see her coach. He was just happy to have his team mentioned in the paper - but I still felt guilty about the photo.)

No comments: