Saturday, July 10, 2010

New TL Project - Scene Scout


Soon I'll begin my next project - a time lapse sequence from the Mokelumne River. (I know! I know!  Your response is, "Gasp! I'm so surprised!  She's doing another one!"  What can I say - I like 'em!)  I made a scouting trip there on Tuesday with my camera.  I want to mix high contrast shadow/silhouette sequences with medium to close up sequences.  

Examples: 
Scene 1 - The water and sky moving through the dark trees 
Scene 2 and 3 - Medium shot of stones with water and sky movement followed by Scene 3, close detail shot of water (maybe fish??!!!) with sky reflection moving.

It will probably be at least a week before I'll get back out there.  In the mean time I'm shooting some modern cowboys (cell phones in their holsters) rounding up some cows late late Wednesday night. 

No comments: