Saturday, October 25, 2008

It's All About the Shoes

This one's from a "media day" at the University of Northern Iowa. Media Days are these strange other-worldly type experiences. The universities invite the media to a one hour event where they can hear the coach talk about the upcoming season, and then the media gets to spend time with the players.
So... what that REALLY means is... 4 TV crews, 10 writers and 5 photographers meet for an all-out-to-the-death battle over the same 2 or 3 players. After I fought for my 3 minutes with this guy I moved on to the next one, only to come back and find him doing an interview by these really awesome purple chairs - that just so happened to match his ginormous shoes. I like his one. Yay purple! I hereby proclaim myself the victor in the "War of Media Day UNI" :)

1 comment:

brYan said...

yes, you win ... nice frame.