Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's me!


My dad requested a photo of me and my car. I set out in search of the perfect backdrop - corn! It took some serious searching but I somehow managed to find some corn in Iowa. ;) So here I am with my car and my guitar. I'm a little worried about driving the car in the snow. I drove over a puddle earlier today and the car very nearly got stuck, I can't drive faster than 40mph on gravel or the car starts driving itself (very badly!) and making right turns on wet roads ... well ... let's just say I'm really glad my brother took me drifting in his car so I knew what was going on! Like I said, I'm a little worried about driving in the snow. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

1 comment:

brYan said...

my dad took me to a big, empty parking lot after a hard snow and said "spin the wheels." taught me how to drive in snow ... my help you too.